We perform the due diligence on your behalf to make sure your investment is safe and will be profitable
It is difficult to look at all the factors of where to invest in real estate. And among those who know little about real estate, the due diligence process is completely unknown.
We try to take the hassle and the mystery out of it by performing the following work for you so you can make your own informed decisions based on your own due diligence process.
The list may not be complete but we intend to give you more information as it becomes available to us. By looking in the right areas, we strive to maximize your gains and lower your risk. We go through the due diligence process with every investment and show you the results of our findings so you can perform your own due diligence.
Included in our due diligence process is:
- Market Value Analysis – We look for the best markets all across the country to try to give you the best investments with the lowest risk. Then we focus on specific neighborhoods within these markets to insure your property is located in the right area.
- Property Value Analysis – We look at multiple factors when evaluating a property’s value, including pulling local sales comps. We know a property is only worth what someone is willing to pay.
- Cash Flow & Profit Analysis – To provide a wider range of options for your investment we create a report showing the cash flow of a property whether you want to buy and hold or sell and carry back a note. We also analyze the possible profit margin if you decide to flip for quick cash. This helps you decide on the best exit strategy according to your investment goals.
- Rental Market Analysis – Although we already provide you with a cash flow analysis, we take it a step further by using realtors and property managers to help verify the neighborhood rental rates. We also look at vacancy rates, check local unemployment rates, confirm possible section 8 incomes, and more. We do this to check whether or not a property would produce a good cash flow.
- Property Management –We find reputable property managers to take care of your property, wherever it may be. We only use local property managers who live in the area and know their market. This ensures you have access to knowledgeable local property management who rents the property to a tenant who is carefully screened.
- Onsite Inspections – Before purchasing any property, one of our experts personally walks through the house, inspecting the property and taking photos. This ensures there are no surprises when you buy the house.
You can view the photos for any of our properties.
- After Repaired Value Analysis – Many of our properties are purchased by investors to rehab and flip. We take care of the entire rehab process, which is inclusive with your purchase. This includes having a licensed general contractor physically inspect the property and give us a bid for what it will cost to rehab the home. We use this along with other factors to determine the after repaired value of a property.
- Title Research – We verify that all back taxes, liens, and other encumbrances have been fully paid off and the home is free and clear when you purchase it. We almost always close through a title company and receive a title insurance policy; any customer wishing to purchase a title insurance policy on their home at the time they purchase it can do so and we will guarantee the title company will be able to issue a policy free and clear of any liens.
- City and County Code Violations –Beyond the title research, we go the extra mile and verify with the city and county that there are no current citations or code violations on the property. We even go as far as contacting the local utilities to ensure there are no payments due on the property.
We go through all these steps to save you both time and money and ensure you have a positive experience. Our goal is to nurture long-term relationships with our customers so they keep coming back for more.