How our property investment program works:
We offer turn-key, cash-flowing properties at discounted prices. For each and every property, we :
- rehab it
- market it
- find someone to live in it
After that is all done, we offer you the finished product so there is no work on your end and you simply collect the monthly payments. Your busy schedule does not afford you the time to go searching for distressed properties and fixing them up. We understand this and that is where we come in.
We do all the heavy lifting and you just collect the monthly checks.
Getting a high return on your investment
The way we help you get a high return on your investment is to:
- Sell the house using a creative technique where everyone benefits
- We offer to sell the house to an occupant with a low down payment and 100% seller financing
- The investor acts as the bank, since the homebuyer is paying a monthly mortgage to the investor
For the investor, think of it as half flipping, half renting.
For the homebuyer, it is very similar to a rent to own program.
This technique allows people who were hurt in the recession to become homeowners once again.
Protecting the investor
As an additional protection for the investor, the property is sold on a land contract, which keeps the title of the house in the investor’s name. So if the homebuyer stops paying, the investor can evict them versus foreclosing, which takes much longer. In many states the eviction process is less than 30 days. And since the occupant bought the house, they are responsible for paying the property tax, insurance, and maintenance.
Our recommended 5 year exit strategy
Though there is no balloon payment on the mortgage the investor is holding for the homebuyer, we suggest a 5 years exit strategy. This strategy benefits both parties by dropping the homebuyer’s monthly payments and cashing out the investor.
- The investor gets in touch with the homebuyer and recommends that the homebuyer refinance with a conventional lender.
- If the homebuyer is approved they will get a lower interest rate and therefore drop their monthly payments.
- At the time of the refinance, the investor is paid off the remaining balance on the mortgage they are holding.
This allows the investor to potentially double their initial investment.
It is understandable that the buying and selling process of real estate is unfamiliar to many people.
- We sit down with you and walk you through the entire process
- We answer all your questions
- We explain every step of the way
Investing in real estate for the first time is a nerve-racking experience, but we will be there to ensure you have nothing to worry about.
If you want to use your retirement account to invest in these properties, we can help you with that as well. By setting up a Self Directed account, you have control of your retirement funds and where you want to invest your money. You no longer have to worry about some broker investing your money into mutual funds, losing money.
And the best part of investing in real estate through your IRA account is the gains are all tax-deferred or tax-free.
Find out how to turn your 401k into a self-directed account today!